Contest is closed. By the way, Andrew won…
Here’s your chance to win the big one. Guess what I’ll weigh at the end of the hike. I’ll weigh myself before I start and then when I leave the trail. The final weight will be whenever and wherever I stop hiking the 1,000+ miles from Harpers Ferry to Springer Mountain. The closest guess wins bragging rights.
Here’s some initial data:
- Highest weight as an adult – 288 lbs (December 2014)
- Lightest weight as an adult – 162 lbs (Summer 1981)
- Lightest recent weight – 205 lbs (Spring 2007)
- Current weight – 262 lbs (June 11, 2015)
- Weight before hike – 261 lbs (June 27, 2015)
- Weight at end of hike – you guess!
Add your guess as a comment at the bottom of the page under “Leave a Reply”. Oh yeah, there’s a tie breaker. Guess how many black bears I will see on the hike.
You may leave a nickname or alias if you wish. No guessing after August 1st.